Men's shirts with two chest pockets are considered less formal. Shirts with button collars are more likely to have pockets.
A shirt worn with a vest or suspender does not have to have a pocket because it makes the chest look thick. If you are looking for quality-based soft pocket t-shirts then you can take a look at this site www.texas-standard.com/collections/tees.
The fabric used in soft pocket t-shirts are given below
1) Cotton- Cotton breathes well and can be very soft to wear comfortably. Bright colors look good for a long time.
2) Linen- Linen clothes also breathe very well making the best clothes for the summer. Easy wrinkles.
3) Broadcloth- Fabrics are tightly woven with a silky texture. Broadcloth fabric has a sparkling finish.
4) Poplin- Made of 100% cotton; poplin is woven with horizontal rib effects and can be slightly more expensive.
5) Oxford- Several types of woven oxford are available, but in general, oxford is woven from heavier yarns, giving a coarser texture.
6) Twill- The diagonal twill makes it perfect for solid color shirts.
7) Cotton- blend
When other fibers are woven with cotton, you get the benefits of both fibers. For example, a cotton-lycra mixture will add strain and the polyester will not be too tangled.
Shirt must be chosen according to the material. Be it cotton, twill, poplin, oxford, linen or cloth. Also, according to the type of collar club, tab, straight point, Cufflinks, weather cuffs or buttons and pockets for a formal or less formal appearance.